Monday, April 4, 2011

Poor Kitty

I have three pillows on my side of the bed.  They are all supposed to be for me to sleep on, but in reality, I get the front pillow, and Kitty gets the two others, like so:


The little white pillow in front is what I sleep on.  Now, normally Kitty is a very social cat.  She'll always greet us at the door, sit on the lap of whoever is at a computer, hang out with us on the couch when we're watching TV, etc etc.  She is also usually very vocal, starting the minute someone walks in the door.  She wants to be noticed and make sure everyone is constantly paying attention to her!  The past few days, though, since she has not been feeling so well, she's been spending at least 20 hours a day on my pillows, if not more. She's barely making any noise at all.  It's so weird.  I scheduled a vet appointment for her for tomorrow afternoon.  I hope nothing is seriously wrong with her.  Her walking hasn't gotten any worse, but she still seems to be having trouble jumping up more than a foot or so, and she always seems to be just slightly off-balance.

This is Kitty's pathetic "Mommy, I don't feel good" face.  She just lies with her face in the pillow like it would take too much effort to lift her head up.  She's been making this face a lot over the past couple days.


Poor Kitty.  :(

On a happier note, I took a picture of my new shoes.  They have about 3.5 inch heels.


Fringe!

No comments:

Post a Comment